Saturday, April 14, 2012

Packing Packing... all by myself. 



UGH... He literally called me today and said he wanted to move... tomorrow. I only packed some of the clothes, DVDs, Books, and kitchen things. I was planning on moving out NEXT saturday, because that's when I booked the movers to come and help me move. And now, he wants it done tomorrow. Guess who's pulling an all nighter to get this apartment all packed up and ready to go by the time his plane lands in the morning. This girl. He could have told me this on thursday/friday. That would have given me more than ONE NIGHT to pack. UGH, the things we do for the ones we love. I know he means well, because he won't be here for a while after monday, and he just wants to make sure everything is done and ready. But come on... this is too last minute, even for me.

I took a picture of my 16 week belly last night, and there's a significant difference between my 16 week belly, and my 14 week belly. Yup, this baby is really starting to grow like crazy.

^ 14 weeks ^

^ 16 weeks ^

Still haven't really felt any movement. At least I don't think. I mean, I feel little flutters here and there. But since I am a first time mom, I could be confusing it with just gas bubbles. But I do think it is the baby that I'm feeling every once in a while. But oh well. I think once the baby is big enough to start kicking and punching at my ribs, I'll want it out soon. But in the mean time, I'll just be "content" with my nausea and heartburn. 

Well... I better get back to packing up. I'll update later, or tomorrow when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment